Here’s the best simple guacamole with the perfect flavor! Creamy, savory and perfectly balanced, you’ll hear a chorus of “Wow’s” every time you serve it.
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1/3 cup white onion, minced
- 1 roma tomato (about 1/3 cup minced)
- 1/3 cup cilantro leaves, lightly chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Serrano or jalapeno pepper, minced (optional)
- Remove the pit from the avocados. Mince the onion. Mince the tomato. Roughly chop the cilantro.
- Scoop the flesh from the avocados into a medium bowl or molcajete. Mash it with pestle or large fork until mostly creamy, with several chunks of avocado dispersed throughout. Stir in the remaining ingredients with a spoon. Adjust the seasoning and add minced spicy pepper of your desired quantity to taste.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Raw
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: Simple Guacamole