This carrot salad is fresh and healthy, with a tangy vinaigrette dressing! It’s easy to make, ideal for cookouts, potlucks, as a side dish, or for lunch.
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar or maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound carrots, julienned (3 cups)
- 2 green onions
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the white wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, sugar or maple syrup, and kosher salt. Gradually mix in the olive oil.
- Julienne the carrots using a julienne peeler, with the grating blade on a food processor, or using the large grate holes of a box grater (this will do but the pieces aren’t as pretty).
- Thinly slice the green onions. Finely chop the parsley.
- Add all the vegetables to the bowl with the dressing and stir to combine. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Raw
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
Keywords: Carrot salad, Easy carrot salad, Best carrot salad