This sheet pan shrimp dinner is the epitome of easy and full of flavor! It stars Mediterranean veggies, lemon and feta cheese.
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 8.5 ounce can (dry weight) quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 8 ounces green beans (French green beans work well if you can find them)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder, divided
- 1 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 pound medium shrimp, deveined (tail on or peeled)
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika (or substitute standard paprika)
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley or fresh dill, to garnish
- Lemon Orzo, Easy Couscous, rice or quinoa, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Chop the vegetables as noted above. Place them in a bowl and mix with 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon oregano, and 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt. Pour onto the baking sheet in a single layer and bake for 13 minutes.
- Pat the shrimp dry. In a medium bowl, mix the shrimp with 2 tablespoons olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon onion powder, and 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt.
- Add the shrimp to the baking sheet on top of the vegetables. Return the sheet pan to the oven and bake for 6 to 8 minutes until the shrimp is opaque and cooked through, depending on the size of the shrimp.
- Remove from the oven. Sprinkle with the lemon juice, feta cheese, and chopped parsley. Serve immediately.
- Category: Main dish
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: Sheet Pan
- Diet: Gluten Free
Keywords: Sheet pan shrimp, Sheet pan shrimp dinner, Mediterranean shrimp