This sesame ginger dressing is creamy and zingy, featuring soy sauce and rice vinegar! It’s ideal for salads and bowl meals.
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger, loosely packed
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon neutral oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Peel the ginger with a spoon and grate it. Whisk it together with the remaining ingredients, or for a smooth dressing use a small blender or immersion blender to blend until creamy. (Or, make a double recipe in a standard blender.)
- If the texture is very thick, stir in water a teaspoon at a time until it comes to the desired consistency. Serve immediately or refrigerate up to 10 days; allow to come to room temperature before serving and stir in a bit of water to loosen if necessary (it can become very thick during storage).
- Category: Essentials
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Dressing
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Sesame ginger dressing