Here’s how to make sage tea, a restorative herbal tea made with just boiling water and fresh sage! It’s easy to make with a beautiful flavor.
- 6 fresh sage leaves, left on stem
- Boiling water
- Honey (or agave syrup for vegan)
- 1 lemon wedge
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Wash the sage thoroughly.
- Place the sage in a mug, and pour over the boiling water. Allow the herbs to steep for 5 minutes. (Alternate method: If you prefer, you can also chop the sage leaves and place them in a tea strainer before steeping.)
- Remove the sage. Stir in a drizzle of honey and a squeeze of lemon (required for the best flavor).
- Category: Drink
- Method: Tea
- Cuisine: Herbal
Keywords: Sage tea