Everyone will want seconds of these rosemary roasted potatoes! Bake them until crispy with lemon slices and herbs for a deliciously healthy side dish.
- 2 pounds red potatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary (or 1 tablespoon dried), plus more to garnish
- 1/2 large lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash the potatoes, then dice them into 1/2 to 3/4 inch cubes. Finely chop the rosemary. Thinly slice the half lemon.
- In a large bowl, stir together potatoes, olive oil, garlic powder, kosher salt, and several grinds of fresh ground black pepper.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Spread the potatoes in an even layer on the sheet. Top with the lemon slices and sprinkle with rosemary. Roast for about 30 to 40 minutes, until potatoes are cooked through and browned, stirring once (the exact timing depends on how thick the pieces are). If desired, garnish with another 1 tablespoon finely chopped rosemary.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Roasted
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Rosemary roasted potatoes, roasted potatoes, Lemon rosemary potatoes, roasted potatoes with rosemary