This roasted zucchini and squash is baked until tender with Italian herbs and Parmesan cheese! It’s the perfect summer side dish.
- 1 pound zucchini (about 2 medium small or 3 to 4 small)
- 1 pound squash (2 medium small)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2/3 cup shredded Parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Farenheit.
- Slice the zucchini and squash into 1/4-inch thick rounds. In a large bowl, mix them with the olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, and kosher salt.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Place the vegetables in a single layer on the baking sheets. Roast for 8 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheets from the oven and sprinkle evenly with the shredded Parmesan cheese. Return the sheets to the oven (on the opposite oven racks) and bake another 7 minutes until tender and the cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Roasted
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: Roasted zucchini and squash