This oven roasted sweet potatoes recipe is the only one you need! Season them to perfection, then bake in a hot oven until caramelized.
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes (about 4 medium)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Dice the sweet potatoes into 3/4” cubes, leaving the skin on. In a large bowl, mix together the sweet potatoes with the olive oil, garlic powder, and kosher salt.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the sweet potatoes on top in an even layer. Bake for about 25 minutes, until the cubes are tender and browned on the bottom (no need to stir!). Serve warm. Store leftovers refrigerated. Make ahead instructions: Make up to 3 days in advance and reheat in a 350 degree oven (or microwave or on the stovetop).
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Roasted
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Roasted Sweet Potatoes, Roasted Sweet Potato Recipe, Oven Roasted Sweet Potatoes