This easy roasted red potatoes recipe makes the best crispy spuds! They’re seasoned and oven roasted to perfection.
- 2 pounds red potatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese (omit for vegan)
- Sour Cream Sauce, for serving (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash the potatoes, then pat them dry. Dice them into 1/2-inch cubes (if using baby red potatoes, you can slice them in half).
- In a large bowl, stir together potatoes, olive oil, garlic powder, kosher salt, and several grinds of fresh ground black pepper.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread the potatoes in an even layer on the sheet cut and make sure they are side down. Roast for 15 minutes. Toss with 1/2 cup Parmesan and roast another 15 minutes. Serve immediately, drizzled with sour cream sauce if desired.
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Roasted
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: Roasted red potatoes, roasted red potatoes recipe, oven roasted red potatoes