Here’s how to make roasted butternut squash squash! This recipe bakes it to tender, caramelized perfection.
- 1 small to medium butternut squash (1 1/2 pounds, about 4 cups diced)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Farenheit.
- Peel and cut the butternut squash into small cubes (about 1/2-inch thick). Follow the video tutorial or go to How to Cut Butternut Squash.
- In a medium bowl, toss with the olive oil, kosher salt, and fresh ground pepper.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, then pour the squash on top in an even layer. Roast 25 to 35 minutes until tender and browned, turning once.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Roasted
- Cuisine: Vegetarian
Keywords: Roasted butternut squash