This roasted Brussels sprouts recipe comes out crispy roasted and perfectly seasoned! Here’s how to roast them in the oven as an easy side.
- 1 1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts (off the stalk)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, for serving (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. (To get them crispy, make sure this is the only pan in the oven and you’re not roasting anything else at the same time.)
- Slice off any hard ends of the Brussels sprouts, as needed. Slice them in half lengthwise and place them in a large bowl.
- Mix the sprouts with the olive oil, garlic powder, kosher salt, and lots of fresh ground black pepper.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (not a silicone mat), then pour the spouts onto the sheet. Turn them all cut side down.
- Roast for 20 to 25 minutes until very browned and tender, stirring once. If serving with Parmesan cheese, toss with the Parmesan cheese in the last minute and return the pan to the oven until slightly melted. Otherwise, add another pinch of salt before serving if desired. Enjoy immediately.
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Roasted
- Cuisine: Vegetables
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Roasted Brussel Sprouts Recipe, Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts