These crispy Brussels sprouts are roasted in a hot oven, then mixed with zesty harissa and topped with dollops of cool goat cheese.
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons mild or spicy harissa (to taste)
- 2 ounces goat cheese crumbles
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Cut the Brussels sprouts off of the stalk if necessary. Cut off any hard ends, then cut each in half or larger sprouts into thirds. In a bowl, mix them with the olive oil, kosher salt, and fresh ground black pepper. Roast for about 15 minutes until tender and blackened (no need to stir).
- When Brussels sprouts are done, mix them with the harissa and top with goat cheese crumbles. Serve warm.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Crispy Brussels Sprouts, How to make crispy brussels sprouts, Roast Brussel sprouts 450, Brussels Sprouts Recipes, Appetizer Recipes, Side Dish Recipes