Roasted broccolini is impressive with little effort! A hot oven is the best way to cook this veggie: it comes out even more delicious than its cousin broccoli.
- 1 1/2 pounds or 3 bunches broccolini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Chop off about 2 inches of the ends of the broccolini. In a medium bowl, mix it with with the olive oil and kosher salt.
- Place the broccolini on the pan in a single layer. Roast for about 15 minutes, until tender and slightly browned (no need to stir!).
- Remove the pan from the oven. Grate the garlic onto the pan, and squeeze on the lemon juice. Use a spoon to gently toss it all together (separating any grated garlic that clumps together). Serve immediately.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Roasted
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Roasted Broccolini Recipe, How to Cook Broccolini, Baby Broccoli