Roasted broccoli makes this green veggie taste SO GOOD you can’t stop sneaking bites! It’s charred until tender, then spritzed with lemon juice.
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh broccoli, stem on (about 3 large heads or 6 heaping cups florets)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- 1 medium garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Chop the broccoli into medium-sized florets, leaving a good amount of the stem for a nice shape (see the photo). Mix the broccoli florets with 2 tablespoons olive oil and the kosher salt. Roast for 20 to 25 minutes, until tender and slightly browned (no need to stir!).
- When the broccoli is done, remove the pan from the oven. Grate the garlic onto the pan, and add the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and the lemon juice. Use a spoon to gently toss it all together (separating any grated garlic that clumps together). Serve immediately.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Roasted
- Cuisine: Vegetables
Keywords: Roasted Broccoli, Oven Roasted Broccoli