Here’s how to make roasted bell peppers! Baking them in the oven brings out a sweet, charred flavor that makes a stellar side dish.
- 3 multi-colored bell peppers
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut the peppers into wide strips or quarters. Toss them with olive oil, kosher salt and pepper.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the peppers on the baking sheet and roast 25 to 30 minutes until tender. Store any leftovers refrigerated for up to 4 days.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Roasted
- Cuisine: Vegan
Keywords: Roasted bell peppers, How to roast peppers