This classic remoulade sauce recipe will become your go-to! It’s a deliciously creamy condiment for seafood, fries, burgers and more.
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 2 tablespoons chopped pickles (or cornichons)
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise (or vegan mayonnaise)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon (optional)
- 1 pinch salt
- Black pepper, to taste
- For the Cajun style: Replace tarragon with 1 1/2 to 2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning and 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- Finely chop the capers and pickles. Finely chop the green onion (white and green portions).
- Mix together all ingredients in a small bowl. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
- Category: Sauce
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: Remoulade, Remoulade sauce, Remoulade recipe, Remoulade sauce recipe