Here’s how to make the perfect raspberry smoothie! It’s got the best sweet tart flavor, frosty texture, and vibrant color.
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1 banana (room temperature)
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt*
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup milk (or almond milk or oat milk)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 cup ice
- For the garnish: Frozen raspberry, mint leaf
- Place all ingredients in a blender, breaking the banana into pieces. Blend until creamy, stopping and scraping down the sides as necessary. If desired, garnish with a frozen raspberry and mint leaf. Serve immediately or store in a covered jar in the refrigerator for 1 day.
*Vegan Variation with fresh berries: Blend 2 cups fresh raspberries, 1 frozen banana, 1/2 cup oat milk, 1 tablespoon maple syrup, and 1 cup ice.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Raspberry smoothie