This raspberry martini is a vibrant red cocktail full of berry flavor! Treat yourself with this beautiful sweet drink.
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) vodka
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) 100% cranberry juice (not sweetened**)
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce (1 1/2 tablespoons) raspberry syrup (homemade is best, or use purchased)
- For the garnish: fresh raspberries
- Place all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake 15 seconds until cold.
- Strain the drink into a cocktail or martini glass. Garnish with raspberries and serve.
*If all you can find is sweetened cranberry juice or cranberry juice cocktail, use 1/2 ounce raspberry syrup, then add more to taste.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Raspberry martini