This radish salad is a deliciously fresh way to use this crisp veggie! Mix it with cucumber, chickpeas and a quick dressing.
- 15-ounce can chickpeas (or 1 1/2 cups cooked)
- 8 small or 5 large radishes, sliced (1/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup English cucumber, diced
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil*
- 1/2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs (like fresh parsley, chives, dill, basil, mint, or oregano), optional
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Optional add-in: feta cheese crumbles
- Drain and rinse the chickpeas.
- Slice the radishes. Dice the bell pepper. Dice the cucumber (peel it if you’re using a standard cucumber, but English cucumber doesn’t need to be peeled).
- In a bowl, mix together the chickpeas, radishes, bell pepper and cucumber with the olive oil, red wine vinegar, kosher salt, fresh ground black pepper, dried dill, and chopped herbs. (If making to refrigerate or for a party where it will sit out, you can use up to 1 tablespoon each vinegar and olive oil.) Taste and add additional salt as desired. Stores refrigerated up to 3 days; you may want to add a pinch or two more salt after refrigeration to refresh the flavors.
*If making for a party, make a double recipe (use the 2x button).
- Category: Side dish
- Method: No cook
- Cuisine: Salad
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Radish salad, radish salad recipe