Ever roasted radishes? Throw them into a hot oven in this unique easy side dish recipe: they come out vibrant and juicy, with a sweet, mild flavor!
- 2 small bunches radishes (about 16 to 18 small radishes)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Wash the radishes and trim off the greens, saving a few leaves for a garnish.
- Cut the radishes lengthwise. Toss them in a bowl with the olive oil, finely grated garlic clove, kosher salt and pepper.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the radishes on top cut-side down and roast for 16 to 20 minutes until the largest radish is tender when pierced with a fork at the thickest point (exact time depends on the size of the radishes).
- Very finely chop about 1 radish leaf into a garnish, and sprinkle over the top. Serve warm.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Roasted
- Cuisine: Vegetables
Keywords: Radish Recipes