This delicious pea salad with lettuce features green peas paired with radishes, feta cheese, and a zesty lemon oregano dressing.
For the pea salad
- 1 head lettuce
- 1 bunch radishes
- 2 cups fresh or frozen peas
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Lemon zest, for the garnish
For the lemon oregano dressing
- 1 handful fresh oregano
- 1 recipe Lemon Vinaigrette
- Wash and dry the lettuce; chop it into bite-sized pieces. Thinly slice the radishes. Zest the lemon.
- If the peas are frozen, thaw them in some warm water. If the peas are fresh, boil some water, add the peas and cook for about 3 to 4 minutes, until tender and bright green, then remove them and rinse with cold water.
- Finely chop 1 tablespoon oregano leaves. Make the Lemon Vinaigrette, then stir in the oregano.
- To serve, place the lettuce leaves in serving bowls or plates. Top with sliced radishes, peas, crumbled feta cheese, and lemon zest. Drizzle with vinaigrette and top with fresh ground pepper.
- Category: Salad
- Method: Raw
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Pea Salad, Lemon Dressing, Radish Salad, Spring Salad Recipe, Pea Recipes