This quick pickled radish recipe is ready in just 1 hour! These radishes are a crunchy, tangy garnish for any recipe: try on salads, sandwiches, and tacos.
- 1 bunch radishes
- 1/2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon sugar (or maple syrup)
- 1 teaspoon peppercorns
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and smashed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- Thinly slice the radishes.
- Place all the ingredients in a jar. Secure the lid and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Refrigerate until serving. Stores for 2 weeks refrigerated.
- Category: Condiments
- Method: Pickled
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Pickled Radish, Pickled Radishes, Quick Pickled Radish