This cucumber sauce is full of flavor and fast to make! Made in minutes with Greek yogurt, lemon, and dill, it’s like a quick tzatziki.
- 1 cup grated cucumber (1 medium or 2/3 large)
- 1 small garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup full fat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dried dill*
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Peel the cucumber and coarsely grate it. Place it in a clean tea towel or dish towel and squeeze tightly over a sink to remove excess liquid.
- Mince the garlic. Juice the lemon.
- In a medium bowl, stir together all ingredients, then stir in about 2 to 3 tablespoons of water, until the sauce is smooth and creamy (the water amount will vary based on the yogurt brand). Store for up to 1 week refrigerated.
*If you prefer using fresh dill or have it on hand, you can use 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill.
- Category: Sauce
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Greek
Keywords: Cucumber sauce, Dill sauce, Yogurt sauce, Yogurt dill sauce