This pumpkin mousse tastes just like pumpkin pie filling! The best fall dessert, it’s fluffy, cozy-spiced, and mega delicious.
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk (refrigerated overnight)
- 1 1/2 cups organic pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup roasted salted pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- Refrigerate the coconut milk overnight.
- When ready to prepare, open the coconut milk and remove the hardened coconut cream; place it in the bowl of a stand mixer or a bowl for hand mixing (discard the remaining liquid). Using the whisk attachment on a stand mixer or electric hand mixer, whip the cream for 2 to 3 minutes until light and fluffy.
- In another bowl, mix together the organic pumpkin puree, pure maple syrup, vanilla extract, ground cinnamon, ground allspice, ground ginger, and ground nutmeg. Then fold in the coconut cream with a spatula and mix until fully combined. Divide the mixture into 4 glasses or bowls. Chill prior to serving.
- Garnish each glass with pepitas. Dust with additional cinnamon and serve.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Whisked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Mousse, Pumpkin Mousse, Pumpkin Recipes, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dessert, Vegan Dessert