This pumpkin parfait is sweet enough for dessert, but light enough for breakfast! It features Greek yogurt, pumpkin spice filling, and pecan granola.
For the pecan granola
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut oil (or butter)
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
For the pumpkin parfaits
- 16 ounces (2 cups) plain full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup maple syrup, divided
- 1/4 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- For the granola, melt coconut oil or butter in a skillet over medium heat, then add oats, pecans, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon. and kosher salt and toast for 4 minutes, stirring constantly. Add brown sugar and cook until the sugar melts and the oats are golden brown, 2 to 4 more minutes, watching very carefully so that it doesn’t burn. Remove from the heat immediately and pour into a bowl to cool and become crisp. Store in an airtight container until serving.
- In a small bowl, stir together the Greek yogurt, vanilla, and 2 tablespoons maple syrup.
- In another bowl, whisk together the mascarpone, pumpkin, 2 tablespoons maple syrup, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, ginger, and cloves until fluffy.
- To serve, alternate spoonfuls of the yogurt, pumpkin, and granola as desired in serving glasses or small canning jars.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Pumpkin, Pumpkin Recipes, Pumpkin Parfait, Greek Yogurt, Parfait, Vegetarian, Pecan, Granola