This pumpkin mousse parfait recipe features an easy two-ingredient pumpkin mousse and a homemade spiced granola that’s impossible to resist.
For the pumpkin spice granola
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
For the yogurt
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup honey
For the pumpkin mousse
- 6 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1 cup pumpkin pie filling (sweetened)
- Make the granola: Preheat the oven to 300°F. In a small bowl, combine the oats, pumpkin seeds, chopped pecans, pumpkin pie spice, vegetable oil, and maple syrup or honey. Spread the granola on a cookie sheet and bake for about 25 to 30 minutes, until golden brown.
- Flavor the yogurt: Stir the yogurt together with the vanilla and maple syrup or honey.
- Make the pumpkin mousse: Whisk the cream cheese and pumpkin pie filling until fluffy.
- Assemble the parfaits: In serving glasses, alternate spoonfuls of yogurt, pumpkin mousse, and granola as desired.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pumpkin parfait,