The Pumpkin Martini recipe is a stunning fall cocktail! It’s cozy and creamy, with pumpkin pie spice and a crunchy graham cracker rim.
- 2 ounces* vodka
- 1/2 ounce heavy cream (or coconut milk, for vegan)
- 1/2 ounce (to 1 ounce**) pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons canned pumpkin puree
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Graham crackers, for the rim
- Prepare the rim: Crush a graham cracker with your fingers, and place it on a plate. On another plate, add a small pool of maple syrup. Run the rim of a martini glass in the maple syrup first, rotating the glass so the rim is evenly coated. Then roll the rim in the crushed graham crackers until evenly coated.
- Shake the drink: Place all ingredients in a cocktail shaker. Add a handful of ice and shake until cold. Strain the drink into the prepared martini glass.
*To convert to tablespoons, 1 ounce = 2 tablespoons.
**1/2 ounce maple syrup makes a balanced drink (and you’ll still get sweetness from the cracker rim). Use 3/4 or 1 ounce maple syrup if you like a very sweet drink. If you don’t have pure maple syrup, try homemade Brown Sugar Syrup (it takes just 5 minutes).
- Category: Drink
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: Cocktails
Keywords: Pumpkin martini, pumpkin pie martini, pumpkin martini recipe, pumpkin spice martini