This sweet tart pomegranate vinaigrette is a fruity dressing that makes any salad irresistible! Use it in all your favorite salad recipes.
- 1/4 cup 100% pomegranate juice (purchased or fresh squeezed with 1/2 cup seeds)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the pomegranate juice, Dijon mustard, red wine vinegar, maple syrup, and kosher salt.
- Slowly whisk in the olive oil 1 tablespoon at a time until fully combined and an emulsion forms. The dressing can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Before serving, let it stand on the counter for a few minutes until it comes to room temperature and shake well before serving.
- Category: Essentials
- Method: Whisked
- Cuisine: Salad Dressing
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Pomegranate vinaigrette, pomegranate dressing