This pomegranate mimosa couldn’t be more festive! Bright red pomegranate pairs with orange and sparkling wine for the ultimate bubbly drink.
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) 100% pomegranate juice (bottled or fresh squeezed)*
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) Aperol (or orange juice)
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) sparkling wine, like Prosecco or champagne
- For the garnish: orange slice, fresh rosemary sprig
- Add the pomegranate juice and Aperol to a champagne flute.
- Tilt the champagne flute and pour in the champagne or Prosecco. Garnish with an orange slice or rosemary sprig.
*These are the quantities for a single drink. For 6 drinks, you’ll need 3/4 cup pomegranate juice, 3/4 cup Aperol and 1 750 mL bottle sparkling wine (Prosecco or champagne). If you’re making 3/4 cup fresh squeezed pomegranate juice, buy 2 medium pomegranates.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Poured
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Pomegranate mimosa