Here’s how to make the Pink Squirrel drink! This retro after dinner cocktail recipe is classy and tastes like melted ice cream.
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) creme de noyaux
- 1 ounce white creme de cacao
- 1 ounce heavy cream
- For the garnish: grated nutmeg, coktail cherry (optional)
- Place the creme de noyaux, white creme de cacao, and heavy cream in a cocktail shaker. Add 1 handful of ice and shake vigorously until cold.
- Frozen variation: Substitute 2 scoops vanilla ice cream for the heavy cream and blend until smooth.
- Strain into cocktail glass. Garnish with grated nutmeg and cocktail cherry.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Shaken
- Cuisine: Cocktails
Keywords: Pink squirrel