Here’s how to make pink lemonade…with real lemons! What’s makes it pink? This recipe has the secrets to the bright color and fresh flavor.
- 3/4 cups fresh squeezed lemon juice (4 large lemons)*
- 1/2 cup all natural cranberry juice (no sugar added)**
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 1/2 cups water, divided
- Fresh mint, for garnish (optional)
- Juice the lemons.
- Add the sugar and 1/2 cup warm water to a pitcher and stir until dissolved. Add 2 cups cold water, then pour in the lemon juice and cranberry juice. Add ice and serve.
*Or, double this recipe to make a large pitcher that serves 8.
**You can use half the cranberry juice for a lighter pastel pink lemonade, but we like the vibrant pink color.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Juiced
- Cuisine: Drink
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Pink lemonade, how to make pink lemonade, what is pink lemonade, what makes pink lemonade pink