Here’s how to make the best pineapple smoothie! It’s got just the right creamy texture and is bursting with sweet fruity flavor.
- 3 cups frozen pineapple (or fresh, peeled and cubed)
- 1/2 banana
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup milk (or almond milk or oat milk)*
- 5 ice cubes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lime juice (or lemon juice)
- Place all ingredients except 1 cup frozen pineapple in a blender. Blend until smooth, stopping and stirring as necessary.
- Add the final cup of frozen pineapple and blend again. Eat immediately or store in a sealed jar for 1 day.
*To amp the protein, use 1/4 to 1/2 cup Greek yogurt instead of milk. If necessary, add a few more splashes of water until the smoothie blends.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: Smoothie
Keywords: Pineapple Smoothie, How to make a pineapple smoothie