This tropical spin on the popular brunch drink is even better than the original! The pineapple mimosa is bubbly and topped with coconut foam.
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) champagne or Prosecco
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) pineapple juice, chilled*
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) unsweetened coconut milk
- For the garnish: Pineapple wedge (optional)
- Tilt the champagne flute and pour in the champagne or Prosecco (it will fill about 2/3 of the glass).
- Top off with pineapple juice. Pour in the coconut milk, which should settle on top of the drink. If desired, garnish with a pineapple wedge.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Poured
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Pineapple mimosa