The Pimm’s Cup is refreshing and bubbly, featuring Pimm’s No. 1 and sparkling lemonade! This popular British cocktail is great for easy entertaining.
- 2 cucumber slices
- 2 ounces (4 tablespoons) Pimm’s No 1
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) sparkling lemonade (purchased or homemade), ginger beer or ginger ale
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) lemon juice, optional*
- For the garnish: more cucumber slices, lemon wedge, fresh mint
- Place a cucumber slice in the bottom of a mixing glass and muddle it several times.
- Add the Pimms No 1 and a handful of ice. Stir until cold, then strain into an ice-filled highball glass.
- Top with the sparkling lemonade or ginger beer. Garnish with a lemon wedge, mint leaves and additional cucumber slices.
*This is optional, but adds a nice zip for people who like tangy drinks. You can easily omit, or just squeeze in a bit from a lemon wedge.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Cocktails
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Pimm's cup