This pesto aioli is full of incredible basil and Parmesan flavor! Use it for dipping fries or to slather on a burger or sandwich.
- 1 medium garlic clove
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh basil
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup high quality mayonnaise
- In a food processor, blend the garlic until roughly chopped.
- Add the basil, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, salt and mayonnaise. Blend until a smooth, creamy sauce forms. Store refrigerated for 2 weeks.
- Category: Sauce
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: Italian inspired
Keywords: Pesto aioli