Here’s the most perfect strawberry smoothie you’ll find! It’s easy to blend up and has the best creamy texture and fruity flavor. Variation: try our Strawberry Banana Smoothie (2 ingredients and vegan!).
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 banana (room temperature)
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt*
- 1 cup milk (or almond milk or oat milk)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup, honey, or agave syrup
- 1/2 cup ice
- Optional add-ins: 1 tablespoon almond butter, 1/4 teaspoon vanilla, fresh mint leaves or basil leaves
- Place all ingredients in a blender, breaking the banana into pieces. Blend until creamy and frothy, stopping and scraping down the sides as necessary. If desired, garnish with a frozen strawberry and mint sprig. Serve immediately or store in a covered jar in the refrigerator for 2 days.
*For vegan: make a Strawberry Banana Smoothie! Blend 2 cups frozen strawberries, 2 bananas (room temperature), 1/2 cup water and 8 ice cubes.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Strawberry Smoothie, Strawberry Banana Smoothie