Wow, do people love this! This peanut butter dip is just 4 ingredients and tastes like frosting! Perfect for apples, pretzels or fruit.
- 1 cup full fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup all natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Crushed peanuts, to garnish (optional)
- Green apple slices, to serve (or pretzels, strawberries, pineapple chunks, graham crackers, etc)
- Mix the Greek yogurt, peanut butter, maple syrup, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until smooth.
- Serve with green apple slices. Store refrigerated for up to 1 week.
- Category: Snack
- Method: Raw
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: Peanut Butter Dip