Here’s how to make the best peach smoothie! The incredible creamy flavor tastes like a milkshake, but it’s full of healthy ingredients.
- 2 cups frozen peaches (or fresh, and use a frozen banana)
- 1 banana (room temperature)
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt*
- 1 cup milk (or almond milk or oat milk)
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup, honey, or agave syrup
- 6 ice cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Place all ingredients in a blender, breaking the banana into pieces. Blend until creamy and frothy, stopping and scraping down the sides as necessary. If desired, garnish with a frozen peach. Serve immediately or store in a covered jar in the refrigerator for 1 day.
*For vegan, substitute vegan yogurt. Or, make a Peach Banana Smoothie: blend 2 cups frozen peaches, 2 bananas (room temperature), 1/2 cup water and 8 ice cubes with the same amount of vanilla and cinnamon.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: Smoothie
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: Peach Smoothie