This burrata caprese salad features ripe peaches and heirloom tomatoes, creamy burrata cheese, and peppery fresh basil. It’s a little bit of heaven!
- 2 ripe peaches
- 2 large ripe heirloom tomatoes
- 1/2 cup multicolored cherry tomatoes
- 2 4-ounce balls burrata cheese
- 10 leaves basil
- 2 tablespoons salted peanuts (crushed)
- Kosher or sea salt
- Slice the peaches. Slice the tomatoes into wedges. Arrange the peaches and tomatoes on plates and sprinkle with kosher or sea salt.
- Tear the burrata cheese into pieces, taking care with the creamy filling. Arrange on top of the tomato slices, then top with torn basil leaves.
- Crush the peanuts (using a rolling pin) and sprinkle on top.
Make sure to store the peaches and tomatoes at room temperature, and that they are perfectly ripe when serving. Burrata is a little pricey, but completely worth the splurge for a special taste treat.
- Category: Salad
- Method: Raw
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: Burrata caprese, Where to buy burrata cheese, Peach burrata salad