The best side dish ever? This crispy Parmesan potato wedges recipe will have your friends and family singing your praises.
- 1 pound yellow or red waxy potatoes, 2 to 3 inches long (about 6 to 7 potatoes)*
- 2 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Chopped flat-leaf parsley, as a garnish (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut the potatoes into wedges (see the video below!). Place all ingredients into a bowl and mix until fully coated.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the wedges onto the sheet in a single layer, using your fingers to place some of the Parmesan cheese that falls off onto the top of the wedges (it doesn’t have to be perfect, just take a minute or so to do this).
- Bake the potatoes for 18 minutes. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and flip the potatoes.
- Reverse the baking sheet in the oven, and bake another 10 minutes until browned and crispy. Enjoy immediately!
*You can 1.5 or double the recipe if you have very hungry eaters. Just keep in mind that when you put two baking trays into the oven, the baking time will be affected because there is more surface area of food and more steam released. We’d recommend increasing the temperature to 450 degrees, and you’ll likely need a few more minutes in the oven to make sure the potatoes get crispy.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Parmesan Potato Wedges, Potato Wedges, Easy Parmesan Potatoes, Parmesan Potatoes