We dare you not to take another bite of this crispy, crunchy Parmesan broccoli! It’s an irresistibly healthy side dish or snack.
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh broccoli, stem on (about 3 large heads or 6 heaping cups florets)*
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Chop the broccoli into medium-sized florets, leaving a good amount of the stem for a nice shape (see the photo). In a large bowl, mix the broccoli florets with the olive oil, kosher salt, and Parmesan cheese. Place the shreds that fall onto the parchment paper on top of the florets.
- Roast for 15 minutes. Then flip the broccoli and roast about 8 minutes until browned and crispy.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Roasted
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: Parmesan broccoli, Broccoli recipe