This goat cheese spread takes happy hour to the next level in 5 minutes! The ultimate easy appetizer, pair this cheese spread recipe with crostini and wine.
- 8 ounces soft goat cheese (chèvre)
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon capers (drained)
- Add all ingredients to a food processor. Blend for a minute or two, stopping to scrape down the sides, until everything is combined and the spread is orange and creamy. (Be careful not to overwhip, as it can start to separate.)
- Serve with bread or vegetables. Store refrigerated. Since it becomes harder in the refrigerator, allow it to come to room temperature before serving so that it becomes easily spreadable.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: European
Keywords: Appetizer, Goat Cheese, Healthy, Snack, Entertaining, Goat Cheese Dip, Paprika, Healthy Appetizer,