Oyster mushrooms are a tasty variety of mushroom to add to your cooking repertoire! Make them fried with herbs using this tasty recipe.
- 8 ounces oyster mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 smashed garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon fresh herbs (chives, basil, oregano, thyme, etc)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Slice off the bottom stem of each group of oyster mushrooms, which separates them into individual mushrooms.
- Heat the olive oil in a large non-stick or cast iron skillet. Add the mushrooms and smashed garlic clove and sauté for 2 to 3 minutes until golden and tender. Stir in the herbs and lemon juice in the last 30 seconds. Turn off the heat, remove the garlic clove and serve.
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Mushrooms
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Oyster mushrooms, oyster mushrooms recipe