These roasted peaches come together in 5 minutes and taste just like peach pie. Topped with vanilla ice cream, they’re a real treat!
- 4 ripe peaches
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Mint leaves, for serving
- Wash the peaches, cut them in half, and remove the pits. Preheat a broiler.
- Place the peaches cut side up in a broiler safe dish or baking sheet. Sprinkle each half with 1 tablespoon brown sugar.
- Place in a broiler and broil for 4 to 5 minutes, until the sugar is caramelized.
- To serve, top with vanilla ice cream and mint, if using.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Roasted
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Roasted Peaches