This easy orange smoothie is creamy and refreshing! It’s full of nutrients and citrusy flavor…and tastes like an Orange Julius.
- 2 large peeled oranges (or 3 medium)
- 1/2 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 banana (room temperature)
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey (optional)
- 2 to 2 1/2 cups ice
- Zest about 1/2 orange. Add the peeled oranges, orange zest, banana, Greek yogurt, vanilla, maple syrup or honey, and ice to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Enjoy immediately or store up to 1 day refrigerated.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Smoothie
Keywords: Orange smoothie