The Old Pal cocktail is a three ingredient cocktail that’s sleek and sippable, balancing bitter, sweet, and dry with fiery whiskey.
- 1 1/2 ounces (3 tablespoons) bourbon or rye whiskey
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) dry vermouth
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) Campari
- For the garnish: lemon peel
- Combine the whiskey, vermouth, and Campari in a cocktail mixing glass (or any other type of glass). Fill the mixing glass with 1 handful ice and stir continuously for 30 seconds.
- Strain into cocktail glass. Garnish with a lemon peel.
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Cocktails
Keywords: Old Pal Cocktail