Hold onto your hats, this is the BEST oatmeal pancakes recipe! They’re easy to whip up with 100% oats, and taste like vanilla cake.
- 2 cups Old Fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 2 tablespoons salted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Melt the butter. Place all ingredients in a blender and blend on high until a smooth batter forms.
- Wait 5 minutes for the batter to thicken.
- Lightly grease a skillet with butter and wipe off extra grease with a paper towel. Heat the skillet over low heat. Pour the thickened batter into small circles (about 1/3 cup each). Cook the pancakes until the bubbles pop on the top and the bottoms are golden: low and slow is the key! Then flip them and cook until golden on the other side.
- Add 1 tablespoon milk to the remaining batter and stir so that it is pourable. Cook the remaining batter, adjusting the heat as necessary (the skillet can get very hot on the second batch). Place the cooked pancakes under an inverted bowl to keep them warm. Serve immediately with maple syrup.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Breakfast
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: Oatmeal pancakes