These no bake chocolate peanut butter oatmeal cookies are a step above the rest! They’re so irresistible, everyone will ask for the recipe.
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate or Dutch process cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons salted butter
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 cups Old Fashioned rolled oats
- Place all ingredients except the oats in a medium saucepan and bring it to a boil.
- Once it starts rapidly bubbling, set a timer for 1 minute. Stirring continuously with a spatula, boil for 1 minute. Then immediately remove from the heat and stir in the oats.
- Make 1 1/2 tablespoon-sized scoops (using a size 40 cookie scoop, if you have it) and them place onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Flatten them with a buttered spoon, or press gently with your fingers. (Flavor variations: Top them with flaky sea salt, or toasted coconut and flaky sea salt for a Samoa flavor.)
- Freeze the cookies for 10 minutes. Then store refrigerated for up to 3 weeks.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: Cookies
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: No bake chocolate oatmeal cookies, chocolate no bake cookies, no bake chocolate peanut butter oatmeal cookies, chocolate peanut butter no bake cookies