The Negroni sbagliato is a spin on the classic cocktail using sparkling wine instead of gin. It’s bitter, sweet and bubbly all at once: an improvement on the original!
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) sweet or semi-sweet red vermouth
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) Campari
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) Prosecco, champagne or other sparkling wine
- Ice, for serving (try clear ice!)
- For the garnish: Orange peel
- Stir the vermouth and Campari in a lowball glass. Add ice.
- Top off the glass with the sparkling wine. Garnish with an orange peel and serve.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Stirred
- Cuisine: Cocktails
Keywords: Negroni sbagliato