The Mocha Frappe is a frozen coffee drink that’s so easy to whip up at home! All you need are 4 ingredients, plus ice.
- 3/4 cup milk (or oat milk for dairy free)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar*
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 cup ice
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Chocolate sauce, to drizzle (optional)
- Place the milk, sugar, espresso powder and cocoa powder in a blender and blend a few seconds until combined.
- Add the ice and blend until creamy. Top with whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolate sauce, if desired.
*The flavor comes out pleasantly sweet. If you prefer very sweet coffee drinks, feel free to adjust the sugar to your taste.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blended
- Cuisine: Coffee
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Frappe, Mocha Frappe